Complete Your Basic Education and Gain Work-Ready Skills
We offer individualized assistance, testing and assessment services.
- High school diploma
- HiSET, tutoring, and drop-out prevention
- Overcoming obstacles to education completion
- National Career Readiness Certificate (Math, Reading, Locating Information)
Gain valuable work-ready skills and workplace experience.
- Career exploration
- Résumé preparation
- Interview skills training
- Job Shadowing
Increase Your Workplace Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Work-specific training leads to credentials that employers need.
- On-the-job training
- Short-term training (6-12 months)
- Long-term training (Associates degrees)
Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Employers hire people with a proven track record of success and plans for career development.
- Hiring events
- Job referral and placement
- Entrepreneurial skills training
- Long-term training (Associate's Bachelor's and Post-Secondary Degrees)