Are you a job seeker in need of employment services? Missouri workforce system staff are located in Job Centers around the state to help job seekers find quality jobs and employers find qualified workers. Stop by your local Job Center where our experienced staff can help you:
- Assess basic skills and other assessments
- Search for jobs and training opportunities
- Access MoJobs to search job openings
- Get a referral to an employer with current job openings
- Complete comprehensive work-related assessments
- Learn or refresh your job-search related skills
- Determine eligibility for formal skills training
- Access adult education and literacy programs
- Plan your career
Missouri Job Centers offer free use of computers, printers, copiers, fax machines and phones for your job search activities. Assistive technology is also available, including: WindowEyes screen reader, ZoomText screen enlarger, CCTV, and height adjustable tables for individuals with disabilities. TTY service and Ubiduo™ devices are available to assist the deaf and hard of hearing.
See the Related Resources to find the Job Center nearest you or see a map of all Missouri Job Centers.