Here's what you need to know to get started using MoJobs!
Account information for previous system customers has been moved to a MoJobs account. FAQs to get you started:
- Do I use my existing job matching user name and password to log in to MoJobs?
Job Seekers: If your previous job seeker user id meets the requirements for MoJobs log in, you will have the same user id (username). Upon that first login, you will be prompted to enter a new password for MoJobs.
Employers: You need to email OWD Technical Support staff at email@example.com or call 866-506-0251 for assistance.
- Will I need to reset my password in MoJobs?
Yes. All users will be prompted to reset their password on their first log in to access MoJobs.
Need more information before you get started?
MoJobs video tutorials are provided 24/7 in the Learning Center. We have provided links to a few of the basics in the lists below.
Job Seeker basics
- How to Use MoJobs
- Creating a Job Seeker Account
- Create a Resume by Comprehensive Method
- Finding a Job
- Individual Virtual Recruiter
- My Individual Workspace
- Creating an Employer Account
- How to Post a Job
- Employer Candidate Search
- Virtual Recruiter for Employers
- My Employer Workspace
- How to Review Applicants