- Apprentice Connect Portal
- Return Strong Resources for Workers and Employers
- Virtual Job Fairs
- COVID Vaccine
Not sure how to get started with your job search? Whether you're looking for a new career, are ready to start your first job, or have lost your job, we offer products and services to you at no cost.
- File an unemployment claim
- Participate in Virtual Job Fairs
- Find a Job on MoJobs
- Find a Job Skills Workshop
- Explore Training & Education Options
- Get a Skills Assessment using Talify
- Find a Missouri Job Center or call 1-888-728-JOBS (5627)
- Missouri Services Navigator
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Resources
Need to fill positions with qualified workers? We’re here to help you connect with skilled job seekers. Job-matching services, hiring and recruiting events, customized training assistance, and other business services are all offered at no cost to you.
Missouri’s Workforce System is comprised of the Office of Workforce Development, state and local workforce boards, and numerous partner agencies that promote business recruitment, expansion, and retention.
- Missouri Workforce System
- Certified Work Ready Communities
- Missouri Workforce Development Board
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Sector Strategies
- Missouri Eligible Training Provider System