Whether you are an employer looking to hire, train, or retain a skilled workforce, or a worker looking for a new career in a well-paying occupation, Registered Apprenticeships can help you achieve your goals.
5 Core Components of Registered Apprenticeships:
- Employer Driven:
Employers play an active role in building each program.
- Structured on-the-job learning:
Apprentices receive hands-on training from an experienced mentor at the job site for at least one year.
- Related technical instruction:
Apprentices receive technical and academic instruction that applies to the job, and can be provided by a college or university, a technical school. an apprenticeship training school - or by the business itself. It can be provided at the school, online, or at the job site.
- Rewards for skill gains:
Apprentices receive an increase in pay as their skills and knowledge increase. Apprentices are rewarded and motivated by wage increases as they learn more and increase productivity.
- National occupational credential:
Every Registered Apprenticeship graduate receives a nationally recognized credential for mastering required skills and demonstrating required knowledge to be fully proficient in the specific Registered Apprenticeship occupation.
Registered Apprenticeship Opportunities Across the State
- Missouri USDOL Registered Apprenticeship Programs - Sorted by Occupation
- Missouri USDOL Registered Apprentice Programs - Sorted by Location
- Explore approved occupations for registered apprenticeships
- USDOL Apprenticeship Training Representative (ATR) Contact List
Join Missouri's Apprenticeship Portal
Apprenticeship Missouri Team
U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of Apprenticeship
Missouri State Apprenticeship Director