Whether you are an employer looking to hire, train, or retain a skilled workforce, or a worker looking for a new career in a well-paying occupation, Registered Apprenticeships can help you achieve your goals.
Seven Core Components of Registered Apprenticeships
- Industry Led - Programs are industry-vetted and approved ensure alignment with industry standards and apprentices are trained for highly skilled, high-demand occupations.
- Paid Job - Apprenticeships are jobs! Apprentices earn progressive wage increases as their skills and productivity increase.
- Structured On-The-Job Learning / Mentorship - Programs provide structured on-the-job training to prepare for a successful career, which includes instruction from an experienced mentor.
- Supplemental Education - Apprentices are provided supplemental classroom education based on the employers' unique training needs to ensure quality and success.
- Diversity - Programs are designed to reflect the communities in which they operate through strong non-discrimination, anti-harassment, and recruitment practices to ensure access, equity, and inclusion.
- Quality & Safety - Apprentices are afforded worker protections while receiving rigorous training to equip them with the skills they need to succeed and the proper training and supervision they need to be safe.
- Credentials - Apprentices earn a portable, nationally-recognized credential within their industry.
Registered Apprenticeship Opportunities Across the State
- Missouri USDOL Registered Apprentice Programs - Sorted by Occupation
- Missouri USDOL Registered Apprentice Programs - Sorted by Location
- Missouri USDOL Registered Apprentice Programs - Sorted by Program Sponsor
- Explore approved occupations for registered apprenticeships
- USDOL Apprenticeship Training Representative (ATR) Contact List