Agricultural Employment Services and National Farmworker Services Program
Need more school or training? We can help!
Our NO COST Employment Services include:
- Job searching assistance
- Training opportunities
- Skills assessments
- Job fair access
- Job referrals
- Agricultural labor law information
If you’re looking for a job in agriculture and in the past year have:
- Worked for 25 days (or parts of days) in agriculture
- Earned half of your income working in agriculture
- Been employed in farm work by different employers year-round
- Had a break in employment during the winter months
Stop by your local Missouri Job Center where experienced staff are available to help you obtain full-time, permanent work.