Federal Bonding: A FREE job incentive!
Uncertain about hiring a worker? Federal Bonding is a FREE job incentive for employers to hire job seekers and retain at-risk employees. This program can be used to overcome the negative issues that an at-risk job seeker might have.
At-risk job seekers and employees include those who:
- Have little or no work history
- Receive public assistance
- Have bad credit
- Have declared bankruptcy
- Cannot secure employment without having insurance coverage
- Are ex-offenders
Federal Bonding highlights:
- Fidelity insurance provides for an employer to recoup losses incurred due to illegal acts of fraud, embezzlement, larceny, and theft committed against the employer by a bonded at-risk employee. This no-deductible insurance coverage begins the day the bonded employee starts work and ends after six months of employment.
- Insurance coverage can be for full- or part-time employment. Fidelity Bonds are not for entrepreneurial, court, professional or bail purposes. The sole purpose of these bonds is to guarantee personal integrity in the workplace.
To learn more about how your business can participate in the program, contact the Office of Workforce Development at (800) 877-8698.