If you're considering additional education or upgrading your skills, finding a training program to meet your needs can be difficult. The Missouri Eligible Training Provider System (ETPS) is an online collection of training programs approved for training assistance through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Searching ETPS online, job seekers can:
- Find training programs for in-demand occupations
- Search by institution, occupation, or location of training
- Find cost of tuition, length of training and expected credential at completion of ETPS programs
To begin searching for a training provider to fit your education and training needs, click on find a program of study from an Eligible Training Provider in the Related Resources section below.
Postsecondary institutions that train WIOA participants may apply for training reimbursement through ETPS. By becoming an approved eligible training provider you:
- May be recognized as an eligible training provider
- May receive referrals for potential students from Missouri Job Centers
- May receive potential funding to train individuals
If you are an academic institution and would like to become a Missouri Eligible Training Provider, refer to the ‘Requirements for Eligible Training Providers’ in the Related Resources section at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: The status as an approved eligible training provider is not a guarantee of student referrals nor use of training funds. Local Workforce Development Boards must also approve providers on ETPS based on justification that the training provided is for in-demand industry sectors and occupations within each region. Providers wishing to explore occupations in-demand in the Missouri economy may view labor market data found at MERIC.
Already an Eligible Training Provider?
From the Related Resources link below, log in to access your Training Provider account.