Our team is ready to help with your workforce needs.
Connect with skilled job seekers:
- Post a job on MoJobs
- Recruit, train, and retain staff
- Utilize Missouri One Start for a customized recruitment strategy
- Participate in upcoming Return Strong Virtual Job Fairs – register now!
- Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, and 27, Nov. 3, 10, and 17, Dec. 1, 8 and 15.
- Targeted Job Fairs: Sept. 29 - Healthcare specific, Oct. 20 - Manufacturing specific, Nov. 3 - Agriculture specific, Dec. 1 - IT specific
Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 resources:
- Governor Mike Parson’s Show Me Strong Recovery Plan
- COVID-19 guidelines from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- COVID-19 FAQs from the Missouri Department of Labor, including information on filing a mass claim
Find assistance for layoffs and unemployment:
- Reach out to the Employment Transition Team (ETT)
- Submit a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Notice
- Get answers to FAQs on Unemployment for Employers from the Missouri Department of Labor