Missouri’s Eligible Training Provider System (ETPS)
What is the Eligible Training Provider System (ETPS)?
The Missouri Eligible Training Provider System (ETPS) list was established in compliance with the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 and amended by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014 to provide customer-focused employment training resources for adults and dislocated workers.
The Missouri Division of Workforce Development offers the ETPS as an online, searchable list of education and training providers who offer programs that are approved for WIOA or other federal funding. The ETPS list offers many education and training programs. If your organization delivers training or education in high-demand career fields, we want to add you as an Eligible Training Provider (ETP)!
Who is eligible to become an Eligible Training Provider (ETP)?
Post secondary institutions and organizations may apply to become an ETP. The following criteria must be met.
- Offer education or training programs as a public or private school, training organization, or apprenticeship program organization.
- Provide training or education programs accredited or approved by the Federal Office of Apprenticeship as a registered program.
- Provide program curriculum that leads to a certificate, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or a competency skill recognized by employers in an apprenticeship.
- Provide staff as Equal Employment Opportunity and follow application elements, including assurances for ongoing compliance and student occupational placement performance.
Why become an eligible training provider (ETP)?
Join the growing list of education and training providers!
- Are listed in the publicly accessible ETPS online, searchable database
- May receive referrals for potential students from Missouri Job Centers
- May receive funding to train WIOA eligible individuals*
How do I get started?
The process is simple and we are available to assist you.
- Training and education providers who want to become an ETP must first create an account and request access to their institution or company's ETPS account.
- Once your MO Login account is created and you have been granted access to your institution/company ETPS account, you will receive email confirmation.
- Approved training providers can log in and complete an online training program application for approval.
What information do I need to complete a program application?
You should gather all of the information you will need to complete the online application. It will save you time to have everything you need right at your fingertips. For a complete list of application information needed, refer to the ETPS Application Elements in the Related Resources below.
Generally, your organization must be willing to provide staff as an Equal Employment Opportunity officer and provider these application elements:
- Federal ID number
- Accreditation approval
- Website address (URL)
- Assurances for ongoing compliance
- Student occupational placement performance
Already an Eligible Training Provider?
From the Related Resources link below, log in to access your Training Provider account.
* Status as an approved eligible training provider is not a guarantee of student referrals nor use of WIOA training funds. Local Workforce Development Boards must also approve providers on ETPS based on justification that the training provided is for in-demand industry sectors and occupations within each region. Providers wishing to explore occupations in-demand in the Missouri economy may view labor market data found at MERIC.