Coursera is Back!
Now through June 30, 2023, Missouri job seekers can gain access to thousands of courses through Coursera.
These classes come from top universities and companies and many also provide a pathway to certifications allowing you to earn an industry-recognized professional certificate.
Coursera offers more than 4,000 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, IBM and Google.
Coursera can help Missourians:
- Learn in-demand skills in subjects like technology and business that prepare you for today's job opportunities
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community. Course videos, readings, and assignments are multi-language.
- Work at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions and self-paced learning model. You can download the Coursera mobile app to learn new skills anytime, anywhere.
- Earn university-accredited certifications from leading global institutions that can help boost your resume.
Get access to Coursera!
- Select "Apply Now" and complete a short inquiry form.
- A Job Center team member will contact you to determine eligibility and get you enrolled.
- Once enrolled, Coursera will send you an email within 2 business days. then you can register for free online courses.
- Log into Coursera and complete courses at your own pace!