Job seekers can gain access to thousands of courses through Coursera.
These classes come from top universities and companies and many also provide a pathway to certifications allowing you to earn an industry-recognized professional certificate.
Coursera offers more than 4,000 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, IBM and Google.
Coursera can help you:
- Learn in-demand skills in subjects like technology and business that prepare you for today's job opportunities
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community. Course videos, readings, and assignments are multi-language.
- Work at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions and self-paced learning model. You can download the Coursera mobile app to learn new skills anytime, anywhere.
- Earn university-accredited certifications from leading global institutions that can help boost your resume.
Get access to Coursera!
- Select "Apply Now" and complete a short inquiry form.
- A Job Center team member will contact you to determine eligibility and get you enrolled.
- Once enrolled, Coursera will send you an email. Then you can register for free online courses.
- Log into Coursera and complete courses at your own pace!