Get started today with FREE online classes through Coursera
Once you set up your Coursera account you’ll be able to browse the thousands of courses available from top universities and companies. Many programs also provide a pathway to certifications allowing you to earn an industry-recognized professional certificate.
Missouri job seekers can register for the courses through September and must complete them by December 31, 2020. Unemployment Insurance will not be affected by taking and completing courses through Coursera.
- Select "Log in to MoJobs" and log into or set up your MoJobs account.
- Once inside MoJobs, follow these stepsPDF Document to connect with Coursera.
- Coursera will send you an email within 2 business days. Register for free online courses by September 30, 2020.
- Log into Coursera and complete your courses by December 31, 2020.
Coursera offers more than 3,800 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, and Google. Coursera will enable you to:
- Learn in-demand skills in subjects like technology and business that prepare you for today’s job opportunities.
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community. Course videos, readings, and assignments are multi-language.
- Work at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions and self-paced learning model. Download the Coursera Mobile App to learn news skills anytime, anywhere.
- Earn university-accredited certifications from leading global institutions that can help boost your resume.