Free for Missouri Residents
Talify Missouri is provided by the State of Missouri and is free to Missouri job seekers and employers. As a job seeker, you will receive feedback on work-related strengths, career guidance, and interview coaching. Your information also will be sent, through Talify, to hiring employers.
Registered Employers will receive data on the soft skills of potential job candidates and current employees. This tool will help your company make better matches whether you’re hiring new candidates or promoting in-house employees.
How Talify Missouri works for job seekers
- Start by linking to Talify Missouri from your MoJobs profile.
- Under MY ASSESSMENTS, click on SOFT SKILLS and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Talify Missouri button. Here’s a brief video to help you get started.
- You’ll be asked to provide brief biographic information—interests, experience, areas of study, and geographic preference.
- Take one of Talify’s sophisticated personality and behavioral assessments.
- Detailed output will help you learn about your individual strengths and opportunities for improvement, along with what types of roles might be best for you.
How Talify Missouri works for employers
- To start using Talify, all you need to do is register! Simply log in to your MoJobs account.
- Click on Talify under My Recruitment Plan on the Employer Dashboard.
- If you have questions or would like a personal walkthrough, contact your local Missouri Job Center or reach out to the Talify Missouri Support Team.