Skip to main content
Other Job Search Sites
- Missouri State Jobs
- Access information about employment with the State of Missouri and job listings for all State agencies.
- Missouri Department of Transportation: View current job openings for your area of the state.
- Career One Stop
- The CareerOneStop website provides national, state and local career, labor market, and workforce information using on-line tools, videos, and maps. CareerOneStop is sponsored by the US Department of Labor and provides resources and tools for job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals.
- myskills myfuture
- Find new career options based on the skills and experience you gained in a past job. Find salaries, training programs, job listings, and skills gaps for any occupation.
- USA Jobs
- USA Jobs is a job seeker’s one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information. The site includes: employment search, information center, career interest center, veteran information, tips of the week, interviewing tips, and forms.
- US Army Civilian Personnel On-line
- Look for jobs through the U.S. Army’s civilian personnel on-line resources website. This site includes employment, reference and resource information.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Self-Check
- Self-Check is the first online service offered directly to U.S. workers by E-Verify, a Department of Homeland Security program administered by USCIS in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Self Check is a free online service of E-Verify that allows workers to check their own employment eligibility status and is now available in Spanish.
- VA Careers
- VA Careers is open to veterans and non-veterans, providing job listing links to jobs available in specific sub-agencies.
- America’s Job Exchange
- America’s Job Exchange (AJE) is America’s Career Destination. AJE’s mission is to provide everyday Americans the job opportunities and career tools to find that dream career.
- Career Builder
- Career Builder is the largest on-line job site, putting over one million jobs in front of poised job seekers.
- careerjet is a job search engine designed to make the process of finding a job on the internet easier for the user. The job offerings themselves are not hosted by Careerjet and users are always redirected to the original job listing.
- Dice.com offers IT professionals the opportunity to find jobs by location, skill, company and job title.
- Indeed.com is a search engine for jobs, allowing job seekers to find jobs posted on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- Truck Driver Jobs in America
- Helps heavy/tractor-trailer truck drivers with a CDL get truck driver jobs in the transportation and logistics industry to haul goods across America.
- Trucker Classifieds
- Trucker Classifieds is a service for truck drivers trying to find high paying trucking jobs. Job searches are narrowed by haul type and location.
- U.S. Jobs-(previously Job Central Labor Exchange)
- Job Central National Labor Exchange is a service of Direct Employers Association. This free service is available for job seekers to conduct job searches based on a variety of criteria.
- Healthcare Virtual Career Network
- Job seekers can explore healthcare careers, identify education and training programs, access online courses, get credit for prior learning, and search for local healthcare jobs.
- MOBIO-Missouri Biotechnology Association
- Missouri Biotechnology Association (MOBIO) is a nonprofit trade association serving Missouri organizations interested in the life sciences, including companies, institutions of higher education, research organizations and related firms. This job search site caters specifically to job seekers in the life science community.
- This job board, created by AARP magazine, lists open jobs offerings by either keyword or location.
- JobsOver50.com is a web-based employment service for Baby Boomers & Retirees across all industries throughout North America.
- Goodwill Industries International, Inc
- Goodwill Industries website provides job listings for Goodwill Industries, job hunting tips and other resources for job seekers with criminal backgrounds.
- Hard to Hire
- Hard2Hire helps people who have the hardest time finding employment create their own pathway to prosperity. People with disabilities, ex-offenders, older workers, and many others can find assistance here.
- HIRE Network
- HIRE Network is an on-line resource to help individuals with criminal records reenter employment.
- Troops to Teachers
- Troops to Teachers is a U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program that helps eligible military personnel begin a new career as teachers in public schools where their skills, knowledge and experience are most needed.
- Military.com is the largest veteran job board in the world connecting veterans with employers looking for workers with military experience.
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Helmets to Hardhats is the fastest way for Military, Reservist, and Guardsmen to transition from active duty to a career in the construction industry.
- Feds Hire Vets
- Feds Hire Vets is a website to help veterans, transitioning service member, or a family member of a veteran find employment.
- eBenefits: My Gateway to Benefits Information
- eBenefits consolidates and simplifies veterans’ access to online federal employment and other veterans-related resources.The website also provides employer access to a database of several thousand resumes from veterans and their spouses and includes tools designed to help veterans translate their military skills into both public and private sector careers.
People with Disabilities
- Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- If you want to work but have a disability that keeps you from finding or keeping a job, Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) may be able to help you. VR specializes in employment and training services that can assist you in becoming employed.
- US Office of Personnel Management
- This website provides information on Federal employment of people with disabilities. People with disabilities can choose to apply for jobs either competitively or non-competitively.
- Provides a site where people with disabilities can post resumes and employers can post job openings. In addition, GettingHired.com provides networking opportunities and access to a wide variety of information.