Take the hassle out of hiring. Post a detailed job order with us to connect with candidates who meet work experience, education, and other job qualifications. MoJobs, the Missouri labor exchange system, offers you easy-to-use job matching at no cost to your business. Post your job openings and let us do the rest!
Need help posting your job openings? Missouri Job Center staff are available to help you:
- Write job descriptions
- Post job orders
- Screen applications
- Assess applicant qualifications
- Pre-screen applicants
We're here to do more than help you fill a position. Workforce Coordinators are located around the state to work with you at no cost to ensure you find the right person for the job. Let us help increase your hiring success and connect with regional and statewide resources to meet your workforce needs and make your business more successful.
- Connect you with programs to save your business time and money
- Connect you with state and regional resources to address workforce issues
- Advertise job openings and recruit potential candidates
- Arrange space in a Job Center to perform interviews at a neutral site
- Plan and manage your next recruiting event
- Keep you informed of job/career fairs and hiring events
Now more than ever, businesses need a strong, skilled workforce to succeed. Ask for the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC), issued by ACT, and find the most skilled employees. This work-related skills credential provides objective documentation of an employee's skills in three areas critical to on-the-job success:
- Applied Mathematics
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
Job seeker certification testing is offered at our Missouri Job Centers at no charge to you.