Return Strong Virtual Job Fairs
All job fairs will take place on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
|Health Care||Jan. 26|
|All industries statewide||Feb. 9|
|State of Missouri - open government positions||Feb. 23|
|All industries statewide||March 9|
|Health Care||April 6|
|All industries statewide||April 20|
|All industries statewide||May 4|
|Information Technology||May 18|
|Part-Time and Remote Work||June 8|
Register for any upcoming fair and update your information at any time after registering.
View employers by region from the homepage, or use the sidebar navigation to see a list of job openings. Use this map to find your region.
All participating employers have job openings and will be available to chat using the job fair platform during the event.
A “Resources” booth will include information for resume writing, interview tips, and other information on Job Center services & training opportunities.
How the virtual job fair works
- This virtual platform must be accessed via the internet, either by a mobile device, computer, or tablet. You cannot just dial in - you must have access to the screen.
- Chrome is the preferred browser for optimum readability.
- Employers will be featured on the virtual job fair site in booths. Open positions and other information about their company will be available for you to browse.
- You will use the virtual job fair site to chat with employers from their booths.
- Employers may provide an overview of their company and share details about their open positions.
- You can use the chatbox in the virtual meeting software to ask questions about the company and open positions.
- An employer may ask individual job seekers to video chat for a one-on-one short interview. Be prepared to accept the request and turn on your camera during the fair.
- You may enter and exit chat room meetings at any time.
Not registered in MoJobs yet? Find more job opportunities and other career services by registering for a MoJobs account today. Click here to get started.