Missouri Job Centers
Effective March 20, all Missouri Job Centers will be closed to in-person services until further notice. Job Center staff will be available to assist customers by telephone, including those laid off due to the COVID-19 situation. Services can be accessed by calling 1-888-728-JOBS (5627) or online. Job Center staff are answering around 3,000 calls per day and diverting 2,000 calls per day from the UI call center. Staff are hosting virtual employment transition and hiring events and helping job seekers complete applications.
Customer and staff safety is a top priority as staff continue to serve Missourians.
Have you recently been laid off?
- Utilize Employment Transition Team benefits
- Virtual Workshops Coming Soon
- File an unemployment claim online
- Apply to work for the 2020 U.S. Census
- Now Hiring - Missouri One Start
- Quarterly Labor Market Summaries (January-March 2020)
Log in to MoJobs
Need Help? Send us an email.
Are you an employer facing the need to reduce staff?
- Resources to help you help your staff, links to Department of Labor regulations and filing instructions, and more
- COVID-19 resources from Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- COVID-19 FAQs from Missouri Department of Labor, including information on filing a mass claim
- FAQs on Unemployment for Employers