Our team is ready to help you skill up and get back to work. Connect with a Job Center to access resources and services.
Why should I connect with a Job Center? Click to watch the short video below.
What should I do before connecting with a Job Center?
How do I connect with a Job Center?
- Get started with our short inquiry form to jumpstart your virtual visit
- Depending on your area, your local Job Center may be open for in-person visits
- Call 1-888-728-5627 to speak with a team member
Find a short-term training opportunity and earn a certificate or industry-recognized credential. Click on the higher education institutions linked below for a list of available programs.
- Crowder College
- East Central College
- Jefferson College
- Lindenwood University
- Metropolitan Community College
- Mineral Area College
- Missouri Southern State University
- Missouri State University
- Missouri State University-West Plains
- Moberly Area Community College
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Ozarks Technical Community College - Center for Workforce Development
- St. Charles Community College
- St. Louis Community College
- State Fair Community College
- University of Central Missouri
- William Jewell College
Search for jobs and connect with hiring employers
- Apply to work for the 2020 U.S. Census
- Now Hiring - Missouri One Start
- Find information regarding Unemployment Insurance