THE JOURNEY FROM APPLICATION TO JOB OFFER.
At Nucor, we believe that we are all part of a team. Working together to create a safe, positive and engaging environment for each other, while also delivering the highest quality products and service for our customers. We offer unrivaled job security, a generous profit sharing program and we firmly believe in the importance of allowing people to pursue the projects and career paths that are most interesting to them. In short, joining the Nucor team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future.
Candidates will only be able to apply for Entry-Level Production Position for a limited amount of time. Once the hiring date is announced, an application link will only be available until we have successfully accumulated the amount of applicants needed at that time.
- Applicants will apply online, take an initial assessment and will receive immediate notification of results
- Successful candidates will be contacted by a Nucor Teammate to schedule 2nd assessment
- Upon completion of this round, candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview with Nucor Teammates
- If successful, the candidate will be contacted and offered a position
- If an offer is not extended to the candidate, they will be notified via mail or email
***** if you missed the job information session*** Click Here to view the presentation
As of August 1, 2018, our new Talent Network website has gone live and has replaced our previous site. This is a great way to sign up to receive alerts for job opportunities at Nucor. If you had previously joined our network, you will need to visit the new website to create a profile and sign up to receive these alerts. JOIN TODAY and stay informed.
Nucor is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in hiring the best qualified talent regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.