Attention: The MoJobs website is back up after a vendor-related outage. Users can now return to normal job search activities, and employers can now post new openings. All users will be prompted to reset their password upon login.
While the system has been restored, some functionality is still limited. The Talify assessment is still down at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
How do I verify my registration for TANF, out-of-state Unemployment, and other services?
All agencies that utilize MoJobs for verification of benefits or services are aware of the outage and are continuing to work with clients. Please reach out to your case manager to understand how requirements can still be fulfilled for services.
Training and Educational Opportunities
- Virtual services for Coursera and CompTIA are now available to Missourians for free. Learn more about these services on our Virtual Services page.
- Contact your nearest Job Center about workshops on career exploration, career networking, basic computer skills course, resume preparation, and interview processes.
- Get your ACT National Career Readiness Certificate by completing an assessment to show employers you have the skills to be successful at their business.
- Find certificate and degree programs in Missouri at Scorecard.mo.gov or use the Missouri College and Degree Search.
- Find an apprenticeship program using the Missouri Apprentice Connect Portal.
- Find an internship using the Missouri Intern Connect portal.