Join us for the 12th anniversary of Kansas City Disability Mentoring Day Events. Disability Mentoring Day promotes employment opportunities for all job seekers and students with disabilities through information and career exploration. As a person pursuing employment, this event gives you an excellent opportunity to:
- Increase and enhance your job readiness skills
- Network with employers to learn about different types of careers
- Visit with service organizations, providers, and government agencies to learn how they can help you in your job search
- Learn how to advocate for yourself
Events are FREE to any individual with a disability living in the Kansas City metro area. Register by Friday, October 7 to receive a free lunch.
Prepare to attend the event:
- Professional attire is strongly recommended
- Come with a positive, upbeat attitude. This is your chance to shine brightly.
- Network and meet as many new people as you can. Networking is a valuable tool when searching for work.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to share.
Email questions regarding this event to DMDinKC@aol.com or contact Brian Ellefson at (913) 239-9776.