Information Technology occupations are some of the most in-demand occupations in Missouri. Get started on your IT career today!
We’ve partnered with CompTIA, one of the world’s largest nonprofit trade associations, to provide in-demand, on-demand information technology training to displaced workers in Missouri.
The CompTIA Mentored Learning Program is a free program offering online instructor-led workshops that cover a technical computer curriculum geared toward IT industry-recognized CompTIA certifications. Complete one of these programs to learn the skills necessary to start or advance your career.
Employment in Information Technology occupations in Missouri is projected to grow by nearly 20 percent from 2016-2026. Take this opportunity to secure your future – start your CompTIA training now!
- CompTIA A+ Mentored Learning
- CompTIA Security+ Mentored Learning
- CompTIA Project+ Mentored Learning
- CompTIA Network+ Mentored Learning
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+)
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or HiSet
- Please complete the CompTIA web form to have staff contact you for eligibility screening.
- Access to a laptop/desktop computer with webcam capabilities and access to the Internet; a pair of comfortable headphones with microphone is recommended for voice chat
- If you do not have a laptop or computer, contact your local job center to learn how you can access one
- Complete assessments (Wonderlic Behavioral Liability Test and ITIQ) as determined by Job Center staff
- Led by an official CompTIA instructor
- Real-time support
- Includes all the materials you need to study and pass the course
- Self-paced program