Missouri Career Centers offer services which provide access to education and preparation for employment. Youth services include:
- Skills assessment and skills upgrade opportunities;
- Work readiness instruction, high school completion, GED attainment and post secondary learning opportunities
- Paid and unpaid work experience
- Summer employment opportunities directly linked to academic and occupational learning and
- Supportive service resources to help you achieve your goals.
Check with your local Missouri Career Center to see what services are available in your area.
Our partners in workforce development also offer opportunities to help you gain skills and make decisions about your future. Here are a few :