Enhanced career services are available at Missouri Career Centers, for veterans who are Gold Card eligible. Eligible veterans include those who have served in the armed forces on or after September 2001.
Examples of services include:
- Staff trained to determine Gold Card eligibility.
- Job readiness assessment, including interviews and testing
- Development of an Individual Employment Plan
- Career guidance through group or individual counseling to assist in making training and career decisions.
- Assistance in assessing transferable skills relative to labor maket and educational opportunities.
- Appropriate referrals to job search tools and training providers
To learn more about the Gold Card initiative visit: www.dol.gov/vets/goldcard.html.
Visit a Missouri Career Center today to access your Gold Card benefits.