Use the links below to learn about resources or call the phone number listed for additional information.
- eBenefits: My Gateway to Benefits Information
- eBenefits consolidates and simplifies veterans’ access to online federal employment and other veterans-related resources.The website also provides employer access to a database of several thousand resumes from veterans and their spouses and includes tools designed to help veterans translate their military skills into both public and private sector careers.
- Military Unemployment for Trailing Spouses
- Missourians who leave their job and relocate to be with a spouse active in the military can file for unemployment benefits for up to 20 weeks.
- Veterans Services
- Personalized career transition services are available for any veteran at all Missouri Career Centers.
- Show-Me Heroes
- Missouri employers who work towards connecting veterans with productive careers as they return home.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- The US Department of Veterans Affairs website provides information on veteran services, benefits, Federal jobs, special programs and many other resources
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Advisor helps Veterans understand employee eligibility and job entitlements, employer obligations, benefits and remedies under the Act.
- Veterans ReEmployment
- Veterans ReEmployment is a one-stop site for employment, training and financial help for veterans after a layoff.