If you’ve lost your job, want to change jobs, or just want to explore your options, knowing where to start can be confusing. A good place to start is at a Missouri Career Center. Missouri Career Centers are located throughout the state and now offer an array of products and services to all their customers.
Our Welcome Team will greet you when you come through the door. Their job is to assist you with membership registration and help you find the most helpful products for your particular needs.
Top 6 Reasons to go to a Missouri Career Center . . .
- 1 Personalized job search assistance
- Missouri Career Center staff can help focus your job or career goals, identify skills and abilities and identify available jobs. Go to Job Search Assistance
- 2 Prove and improve your skills
- The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) verifies your skills to employers anywhere in the United States and is available to earn at your local Career Center. Learn about obtaining a National Career Readiness Certificate
- 3 Learn about career exploration tools
- Missouri Career Center staff will assist you with assessment tools to measure and understand your skills, knowledge, abilities, strengths and interests to help you find the job that is right for you. Find out about free Assessments
- 4 Learn about tools to access and keep your dream career
- Missouri Career Centers offer specialized workshops to help you brush-up your job seeking skills or assist if you've been laid-off. Learn about available workshops
- 5 Make sure your résumé gets the attention it deserves
- Our Career Centers offer software and experienced staff to help you develop a professional résumé that stands out. Learn about résumé assistance
- 6 Find a training program to begin a new career
- Career Center staff can determine your eligibility for a variety of training programs to assist in gaining new skills needed to obtain employment. Learn about options for Career Development.
See more services 'on display' on designated centers' Consumer Information Centers.