Explore Your Abilities and Interests
Whether you are facing job loss, looking for a different job, or seeking career advancement, an assessment can be the first step of a new beginning.
Assessments can help you define and understand your transferable skills, knowledge, abilities, strengths and interests.
Available Career Center Assessments
Each full-service Missouri Career Center offers several nationally recognized assessment tools plus staff assistance to help you get the most from these exploration tools.
- Missouri Connections
- Find tools to explore occupations, determine salary goals, and research educational/training institutions with Missouri Connections. Get even more features, including a portfolio to store your information and a resume tool, by visiting your local Missouri Career Center to obtain your unique User Name and Password.
- WIN Initial and KeyTrain Quick Assessments
- Determine your individual understanding and reasoning skills in key employment situations and receive guidance about your occupational and educational goals. Additionally, these two assessments can prepare you for obtaining a National Career Readiness Certificate.
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s O*NET® website provides multiple self-assessment instruments to identify occupations that you would like, find exciting, and which best match your capabilities. Staff at the Missouri Career Center can assist you with accessing O*Net assessment tools. Learn More About O*Net®
- Online Resources
- We understand that no single assessment tool will have all the answers. You may wish to supplement your assessment information with additional on-line tools. Learn about Career Explorer and More