The following tools and equipment are available at Missouri Career Centers, free of charge, for use by all job seekers:
- Use of computers for job search activities
- Access to printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines to print and transmit resumes and applications to employers
- Access to employer directories, phone books, newspapers and other reference materials
- Access to telephones to contact employers
- Language Select service is available by telephone to provide interpretation services in over 200 languages. This service is available in Missouri Career Centers.
- TTY service and Ubiduo™ devices to assist the deaf and hard of hearing
- Assistive technology to assist individuals with disabilities, including WindowEyes screen reader, ZoomText screen enlarger, CCTV, height adjustable table and other assistive technologies.